Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Actually Starting on ISU

Got my paint together, got all the pots and soil and etc. together.

Started mixing paint.  And I suddenly ran into a foreseeable but unforseen problem.

Oil based paint does not dilute very well in water.  Not at all, actually.  Oil and water don't mix.  Duh.  Should've thought of that earlier.

So now I'm wondering if I should just go ahead with the environmentally friendly and acrylic paint and go without the last one, oil based, or find a substitute.  What a dilemma.

I decided to start another blog to keep track of my ISU progress.  Just cause I like blogs.  And cause I'm tired of putting together work logs for my ISUs (multiple curses upon my grade 11 and 12 physics ISUs...)
http://isuayjcc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment